Thursday, June 21, 2012


Dearest ANNA- My Only FOLLOWER!!!!
I want to APOLOGIZE for neglecting you! I have to admit it has been hard keepin' up with 2 BLOGS! BUT I have some great news to share with you
We have started construction on our NEW HOUSE! 

You probably already know that seeing how we are FACEBOOK friends and all! Bahahaha

Mr. Spouse will be happy to see all my endless hours of “research” on PINTEREST go to work! HA!
I promise to update you a lot sooner Anna! THANK YOU for being a LOYAL follower! Please feel free to leave comments :)
LOVE to ANNA!

SORRY! My sweet family for NEVER cooking, cleaning and makin’ sure the laundry has been kept up… you will thank me later when I have PINTERIZED our home! BAHAHAHA
LOVE y'all deeply!


3 comments:

  1. this totally made me laugh soooo hard and sooo out loud!!! I love it! And yes, I'm excited that i'll soon have a house....when is my move in date?? It's beautiful and I do believe in Pinterest! Where else can we go to shop, create, marry the perfect looking man, and have the cutest pics of our children??? lol I'm extremely happy for you and your family. I also know how hard it is to keep up with everything- no worries!!! I know you love me and I love you back! I miss chatting with you and catching up. We must compare our Pinterest notes soon. Thank you for remembering me and posting especially for me. You have no idea what this meant to read such happy, positive words from such an amazing friend! MUAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl!
    I don't see a follower spot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scroll all the way to the bottom! Lol
    I gotta fix that!

    ReplyDelete